7th International Conference on the Development of Biomedical Engineering in Vietnam (BME7) [electronic resource] : Translational Health Science and Technology for Developing Countries / edited by Vo Van Toi , Trung Quoc Le, Hoan Thanh Ngo, Thi-Hiep Nguyen
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XXX, 730 pages 522 illustrations, 409 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Van Toi , Vo, Le, Trung Quoc, Ngo, Hoan Thanh, Nguyễn, Thị Hiệp, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Design of Noninvasive Hemodynamic Monitoring Equipment using Impedance Cardiography -- Design and Implementation of Loop Shaped Steering Mechanisms for Flexible Needles -- Design and Implementation of Loop Shaped Steering Mechanisms for Flexible Needles -- Application of Computational Anatomy into Primarily Diagnosing Cardiac Status -- Building an EMG Receiver System to Control a Peripheral Device -- Modeling of Acoustic Tweezers for the Manipulation in Biological Media -- Fabrication of Vascular Patch from Porcine Pericardium -- A Suitable Protocol to Prepare Decellularized Porcine Vessel for Cardiovascular -- Nanoliposomes as an Efficient Drug Carrier System for Paclitaxel Delivery -- Investigating Dielectric Properties of Hemolysis by Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy -- Fabrication Drug Loaded Polycaprolactone by Electrospraying Method -- An Electrochemical DNA Sensor Based on Conducting Polymer Electrode -- Pyramid Hologram in Projecting Medical Images -- Biological Alterations of Lung Carcinoma -- Integrating Video Recording and Self-Reflection to Enhance Communication Skills Training for Dental Students.
- This volume presents the proceedings of the 7th International Conference on the Development of Biomedical Engineering in Vietnam which was held from June 27-29, 2018 in Ho Chi Minh City. The volume reflects the progress of Biomedical Engineering and discusses problems and solutions. It aims to identify new challenges, and shaping future directions for research in biomedical engineering fields including medical instrumentation, bioinformatics, biomechanics, medical imaging, drug delivery therapy, regenerative medicine and entrepreneurship in medical devices.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 28317485