New Results in Numerical and Experimental Fluid Mechanics XII [electronic resource] : Contributions to the 21st STAB/DGLR Symposium, Darmstadt, Germany, 2018 / edited by Andreas Dillmann, Gerd Heller, Ewald Krämer, Claus Wagner, Cameron Tropea, Suad Jakirlić
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XVII, 867 pages 627 illustrations, 475 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Dillmann, Andreas, Heller, Gerd, Krämer, Ewald, Wagner, Claus, Tropea, Cameron, Jakirlić, Suad, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- This book gathers contributions to the 21st biannual symposium of the German Aerospace Aerodynamics Association (STAB) and the German Society for Aeronautics and Astronautics (DGLR). The individual chapters reflect ongoing research conducted by the STAB members in the field of numerical and experimental fluid mechanics and aerodynamics, mainly for (but not limited to) aerospace applications, and cover both nationally and EC-funded projects. Special emphasis is given to collaborative research projects conducted by German scientists and engineers from universities, research-establishments and industries. By addressing a number of cutting-edge applications, together with the relevant physical and mathematics fundamentals, the book provides readers with a comprehensive overview of the current research work in the field. The book's primary emphasis is on aerodynamic research in aeronautics and astronautics, and in ground transportation and energy as well.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28317582