New Leadership in Strategy and Communication [electronic resource] : Shifting Perspective on Innovation, Leadership, and System Design / edited by Nicole Pfeffermann
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XVII, 431 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Pfeffermann, Nicole and SpringerLink (Online service)
- New Leadership in Strategy -- New Leadership in Communication -- New Leadership in Education -- New Leadership in Practice -- Closing Thoughts and Outlook.
- This contributed volume provides new approaches, fresh ideas, valuable insights, and latest research in leadership-from strategic business (model) innovation to system design and humanity-and is a knowledge source and inspirational guide for scientists and practitioners alike. A key theme is the provision of an integrated perspective on leadership in strategy and communication which allow (senior) leaders, managing di-rectors, project managers, and individuals to (1) better link strategic busi-ness innovation and leadership and (2) shift to the new human self-lead-ership paradigm and in particularly leadership advances that consider ideas from multiple disciplines and transgenerational views. That includes a new understanding about knowledge, learning and change and how leaders re-discover and develop their human abilities, which include intui-tion/strength, balance and clarity, projection-reflection, and wisdom. This volume also makes an important contribution to the evolving aca-demic domain by providing the latest insights on trauma research, DNA healing, system (re)design, and growth & abundance mindset in the ad-vanced co-creation age.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28317630