Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Computer Vision and Image Processing [electronic resource] : CVIP 2018, Volume 2 / edited by Bidyut B. Chaudhuri, Masaki Nakagawa, Pritee Khanna, Sanjeev Kumar
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 498 pages 262 illustrations, 190 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Chaudhuri, Bidyut B.
Kumar, S. (Sanjeev)
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2194-5357 ; 1024
- Descriptor Length Reduction Using Low Variance Filter for Visual Odometry -- Remote Multimodal Biometric Authentication using Visual Cryptography -- Caption Based Region Extraction in Images -- Facial Expression Recognition using Improved Adaptive Local Ternary Pattern -- Cell extraction and horizontal scale correction in structured documents -- DeepAttent: Saliency Prediction with Deep Multiscale Residual Network -- Copy-move Image Forgery Detection using Gray-tones with Texture Description -- Object Labeling in 3D from Multiview Scenes Using Gaussian-Hermite Moment-Based Depth Map -- Zernike Moment and Mutual Information based Methods for Multi-modal Image Registration -- A Novel Deep Learning Approach for the removal of Speckle Noise from Optical Coherence Tomography Images using Gated Convolution Deconvolution Structure.
- This book is a collection of carefully selected works presented at the Third International Conference on Computer Vision & Image Processing (CVIP 2018). The conference was organized by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering of PDPM Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Jabalpur, India during September 29 - October 01, 2018. All the papers have been rigorously reviewed by the experts from the domain. This 2 volume proceedings include technical contributions in the areas of Image/Video Processing and Analysis; Image/Video Formation and Display; Image/Video Filtering, Restoration, Enhancement and Super-resolution; Image/Video Coding and Transmission; Image/Video Storage, Retrieval and Authentication; Image/Video Quality; Transform-based and Multi-resolution Image/Video Analysis; Biological and Perceptual Models for Image/Video Processing; Machine Learning in Image/Video Analysis; Probability and uncertainty handling for Image/Video Processing; and Motion and Tracking.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28317936