The Role of the learning resources center in instruction / Margaret Holleman, editor
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 116 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Holleman, Margaret
- Jossey-Bass higher and adult education series
New directions for community colleges, 0194-3081 ; no. 71, fall 1990
- Linking the LRC with student assessment / Gloria Terwilliger -- Vital connections: composition and bibliographic instruction theory in the LRC / Lori Arp, Kathleen Kenny -- Role of the LRC in developmental and literacy education / Margaret Holleman, Julie Beth Todaro-Cagle, Barbara Murray -- The LRC's role in helping faculty internationalize the community college curriculum / Liz Bailey, Nancy E. Buchanan, Margaret Holleman -- LRC-based professional development / Howard Major -- LRC support for off-campus education / W. Lee Hisle -- Telecources: instructional design for nontraditional students / Theodore W. Pohrte -- Active learning and the LRC / Richard L. Ducote, Alicia T. Tibbals, Steven E. Prouty -- LRC microcomputer services for instructional support / Michael D. Rusk -- Self-study methods for the library and the LRC / Antoinette M. Kania -- A survey of user education programs in community college LRCs / Eileen Dubin -- The instructional role of two-year college LRCs / Lisa Raufman, Dana Nicole Williamns, Anita Colby.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2831874