Programme for All's Well That Ends Well, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Punishment Without Revenge : Programmes 2014
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Programme for three productions at the Globe: All's Well That Ends Well performed in Gujarati by Arpana, A Midsummer Night's Dream performed in British Sign Language by Deafinitely Theatre and Punishment Without Revenge (El casting Sin Venganza) performed in Spanish by FundaciÃ³n Siglo De Oro (RAKATÃ¡). Articles in the programme include Dennis Kennedy considering the positive consequences of performing Shakespeare's plays in another language, Cordelia Morrison in conversation with the artistic director of Arpana Sunil Shanbag, David Bellwood in conversation with Paul Garfield, artistic director of Deafinitely Theatre and Gwynne Edwards appraising the life and work of Lope de Vega. A synopsis and cast list for each play also feature.
- AMDigital Reference: GB 3316 SGT/COMM/PUB/1/19/G2G.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Programme for All's Well That Ends Well, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Punishment Without Revenge 2014.
- Copyright Note:
- Reproduced with kind permission of Shakespeare's Globe Archive
View MARC record | catkey: 28319474