Desert people / directed by Ian Dunlop ; produced by the Australian Commonwealth Film Unit for the Australian Institute of Aboriginal Studies
- [Sydney?] : [Australian Commonwealth Film Unit?], 1966.
[Del Mar, California?] : CRM/McGraw-Hill Films, [198-?]
Wayne, New Jersey : William Paterson University of New Jersey, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 streaming video file (52 min.)) : digital, sound, black & white
- Additional Creators:
- Dunlop, Ian, 1927-
Australia. Commonwealth Film Unit
Australian Institute of Aboriginal Studies
William Paterson University of New Jersey
New Jersey Research and Education Network
NJVID Digital Media Repository
- Restrictions on Access:
- Preservation copy of out of release and deteriorating videotape made under protection of Section 108 C of the U.S. Copyright Law in 2015. This item is restricted from use by the public outside of William Paterson University.
Available to William Paterson University students, faculty and staff only.
- Depicts an average day in the lives of two families of the Western Desert of Australia, showing what a great portion of their time is spent in the search for food.
- Sound Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file MPEG-4
- Originally released as motion picture in 1966.
Digitally reformatted into streaming video from the VHS.
"NJVID ... digital media repository service ... provided by NJEDge.net (New Jersey Research and Education Network)"--NJVID website: http://www.njvid.net/project/index.php
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Production, John Martin-Jones ; sound, Gordon Wraxall ; scientific advisor, Robert Tonkinson ; photography, Richard Howe Tucker.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Wayne, New Jersey : William Paterson University of New Jersey, 2015. 1 online resource (1 streaming video file (52 min.)) : digital, sound, black & white.
- Original Version:
- Original version on VHS: [Del Mar, California?] : CRM/McGraw-Hill Films, [198-?].
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Flash Player or compatible software.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Video file format: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (MP4).
View MARC record | catkey: 28320970