The handy accounting answer book / Amber K. Gray
- Gray, Amber (Accountant)
- Detroit : Visible Ink Press, 
- First Edition.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 397 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Handy answer book
- What is accounting? -- FASB's conceptual framework -- Financial statement elements -- Four basic financial statements -- Financial statement analysis -- Bookkeeping and the accounting cycle -- Specific accounting issues -- Cost accounting basics -- Budgeting, planning, and controlling -- Managerial accounting basics -- Starting a small business -- Accountants and the future of accounting -- Appendix 1: journal entries -- Appendix 2: partnership accounting -- Appendix 3: financial statements -- Appendix 4: annual report example.
- "Everyone needs to budget money and manage costs, whether for groceries and everyday purchases, rent or mortgage, education, retirement, or even a business. Like it or not, accounting infuses most everything in life. From credits, debits, and basic bookkeeping to getting the most out of tax deductions and from reading or creating a business' financial statement to better understanding accounting lingo, The Handy Accounting Answer Book can help anyone acquire the skills to start or run a business, plan for retirement, set money aside for a big purchase, establish everyday budgets, and improve their money management"--
- 9781578596751 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 385-387) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28325116