Start finishing : how to go from idea to done / Charlie Gilkey
- Gilkey, Charlie
- Boulder, CO : Sounds True, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 256 pages ; 24 cm
- Clearing the decks for your best work -- "Someday" can be today -- Getting to your best work -- Pick an idea that matters to you -- Planning your project -- Convert your idea into a project -- Make space for your project -- Build a project roadmap -- Keep flying by accounting for drag points -- Work the plan -- Weave your project into your schedule -- Build daily momentum -- Finish strong -- About the author.
- Start Finishing presents a 9-step method for converting an idea into a project by addressing the challenges you'll face and getting the project on a reality-based schedule.
Everyone is buried by busywork, responsibility, distraction, and fatigue. They're waiting for when the time is right; when they have a little more money; for "someday." Gilkey shares a nine-step method for converting an idea into a project, and addresses the challenges you'll face in getting the project on a reality-based schedule. With a few key steps, you can change the way you show up, how you plan, and how you respond when things get tough. -- adapted from front and back flaps
- 9781683642633 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (253-256).
View MARC record | catkey: 28325117