Skeletal maturity of children 6-11 years, United States : skeletal age (hand-wrist), onset of ossification, and bone-specific skeletal ages by chronological age and sex of boys and girls 6-11 years of age as assessed by the Health Examination Survey Standard based primarily on the Greulich-Pyle radiographic atlas / A. F. Roche and Jean Roberts, and Peter V. V. Hamill
- Roche, Alex F., 1921-2017
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Resources Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 62 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Roberts, Jean, 1918-
Hamill, Peter V. V., 1926-
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- Vital and health statistics. Series 11, Data from the National Health Survey ; number 140
DHEW publication ; no. (HRA) 75-1622
- "November 1974."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 30-33).
View MARC record | catkey: 28325838