Health attitudes and behavior of youths 12-17 years : demographic and socioeconomic factors, United States / Dorothee K. Vogt
- Vogt, Dorothee K.
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Resources Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 1 unnumbered page, 67 pages) : one illustration
- Additional Creators:
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- HE 20.6209:11/153
- "Distributions of responses to selected questions on general health, attitudes, mental and physical development, social adjustment and behavior of adolescents are presented by certain demographic and socioeconomic variables."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 11).
View MARC record | catkey: 28325844