Continuation of the national emergency with respect to certain terrorist attacks : message from the President of the United States, transmitting notification that the national emergency declared in proclamation 7463, with respect to certain terrorist attacks on the United States of September 11, 2001, is to continue for one year beyond September 14, 2019, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public law 94-412, Sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2017-2021 : Trump)
- Uniform Title:
- Continuation of the national emergency with respect to certain terrorist attacks (2019 September 12)
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Trump, Donald, 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House document / 116th Congress, 1st session ; 116-62
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs." and "September 12, 2019."
View MARC record | catkey: 28326428