ASEAN regionalism [electronic resource] : cooperation, values and institutionalization / Christopher B. Roberts
- Roberts, Christopher B.
- Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 257 p. ; 24 cm.
- Routledge security in Asia Pacific series ; 19
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Security, cooperation and identity in international relations -- The rise of Southeast Asia and the search for regional order -- ASEAN through to the third decade : institutional responses and expansion -- Testing ASEAN cohesion : security and economic challenges -- Political transitions, changing values and visions for the future -- Myanmar in ASEAN : the key challenge to cohesion and the ASEAN way? -- Regionalism anew? : institutional outcomes and the limitations to change -- Conclusion : retrospect and prospects.
- "This book examines the key motivations for and challenges to greater regional integration in Southeast Asia. It covers the full range of issues confronting ASEAN, and discusses both the developments in ASEAN to date and the ones likely to take place in the future."--Publisher's description.
- 9780415490016 (cloth : alk. paper) and 9780203181041 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28327778