Border security in the Al-Qaeda era [electronic resource] / edited by John A. Winterdyk, Kelly W. Sundberg
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- xliv, 375 p. : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Winterdyk, John and Sundberg, Kelly W.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Shifts in Canadian border security / John A. Winterdyk and Kelly W. Sundberg -- United States border security after 9/11 / Josiah Heyman and Jason Ackleson -- Protecting the borders in a global society : an Austrian and American perspective / Maximilian Edelbacher and Peter C. Kratcoski -- National borders, surveillance, and counter-terrorism tools in France before and after 9/11 / Bruno Domingo -- Border security in Germany since 9/11 / Michael Kilchling and Azilis Maguer -- Italy and border security in the post-9/11 era / Lorenzo Segato and Michele Origgi -- Border security in the United Kingdom : a contradiction in terms? / Jon Moran -- Australia and border protection : morphing racial exclusion into terror(ism) / Sonia Magdalena Tascón -- Iran : borders of an Islamic Republic in the Middle East / Hussein Aghababaei and Hassan Rezaei -- Epilogue : the future of borders / Marianne L. Wade.
- 9781420085440 (alk. paper)
1420085441 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28328274