Design for Six Sigma in product and service development [electronic resource] : applications and case studies / edited by Elizabeth A. Cudney and Sandra L. Furterer
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, c2012.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 427 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Cudney, Elizabeth A. and Furterer, Sandra L.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) is a data-driven quality strategy for designing products and services. The goal of DFSS is to avoid process problems using systems engineering techniques. DFSS consists of five interconnected phases: Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, Verify. This book provides a detailed description of how to apply DFSS in product and service development. It provides instructional strategies, an overview of benefits and uses, and a roadmap that links several methodologies including organizational leadership, product development, system integration, critical parameter management, voice of the customer, quality function deployment, and concept generation"--
- 9781439860601 (hardback : acid-free paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28329967