Digital Human Modeling and Applications in Health, Safety, Ergonomics and Risk Management. Healthcare Applications [electronic resource] : 10th International Conference, DHM 2019, Held as Part of the 21st HCI International Conference, HCII 2019, Orlando, FL, USA, July 26-31, 2019, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Vincent G. Duffy
- Information Systems and Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI ; 11582
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Models in Healthcare -- Digital Transformation of Prostate Cancer Pathway and Optimising Patient Experience, Patient Safety and Clinical Professionalism -- Usability Testing of a Mobile Application for Alleviating Postpartum Emotional Disorders: A Case of We'll -- A Lightweight and Affordable Sleep Quality Monitoring and Visualization System with a GSR Sensor for Users in Rural Areas to Facilitate Tele-Health -- ECG identification based on PCA and Adaboost algorithm -- Increasing Availability Control of Human Biological Samples Using a Mobile Management System -- Using Computer Simulation for Reducing the Appointment Lead-time in a Public Pediatric Outpatient Department -- Applying Multi-phase DES Approach for Modelling the Patient Journey through Accident and Emergency Departments -- Discrete-event Simulation for Performance Evaluation and Improvement of Gynecology Outpatient Departments: A Case Study in the Public Sector -- Ambient Intelligence Model for Monitoring, Alerting and Adaptively Recommending Patient's Health-Care Agenda based on User Profile -- A Human-in-The-Loop Context-Aware System Allowing the Application of Case-Based Reasoning for Asthma Management -- Experimental Web Service and Eye-Tracking Setup for Unilateral Spatial Neglect Assessment -- Human-Robot Interaction in Health Care Automation -- Uncovering User Affect towards AI in Cancer Diagnostics -- Quality of Life Technologies -- Architecture-Neuroscience Cooperation: Project Recommendations to Therapeutic Gardens Design for the non-Pharmacological Treatment of Individuals with Alzheimer's Disease -- Design and Usability Evaluation of Interface of Mobile Application for Nutrition Tracking for People with Parkinson's Disease -- Thermoregulating and Hydrating Microcapsules: Contributions of Textile Technology in the Design of Wearable Products for Wheelchair Dependents -- Estimating Age-Dependent Degradation using Nonverbal Feature Analysis of Daily Conversation -- The Decision-Making System for Alzheimer's Patients by Understanding Ability Test from Physiological Signals -- Development of IoT Robotic Devices for Elderly Care to Measure Daily Activities -- "Memes" UX-Design methodology based on cognitive science regarding Instrumental Activities of Daily Living -- Design and Validation of a Tremor Stabilizing Handle for Patients with Parkinson Disease and Essential Tremor -- Preliminary Design of Soft Exo-suit for Arm Rehabilitation -- Aiding Episodic Memory in Lifelog System Focusing on User Status -- Architecture in mind: Elderly's affective memories and spatial perceptions of a downtown area -- Health dialogues -- Edgard, the Chatbot: Questioning Ethics in the Usage of Artificial Intelligence through Interaction Design and Electronic Literature -- Mobile Phone-based Chatbot for Family Planning and Contraceptive Information -- Memory Aid Service Using Mind Sensing and Daily Retrospective by Virtual Agent -- Exploring Rhetoric Theory in Persuasive Design: A Mobile Web Application for Obesity Prevention -- Identifying Users in the Bridging Service between Two Different Chat Services using User Icons -- Implementation and Evaluation of Personal Ontology Building System with Virtual Agent -- Design of Coimagination Support Dialogue System with Pluggable Dialogue System - Towards Long-term Experiment -- A Method of Generating a Dialogue Pattern to Induce Awareness based on a Reflection Support Agent -- Health games and social communities -- Bubble trouble: Strategies against filter bubbles in online social networks -- Health Games in Brazil -- Gamification and learning: a comparative study of design frameworks -- Follow Me: The impact of opinion majorities in social networks and the role of digital maturity -- A Training System for Swallowing Ability by Visualizing the Throat Position -- Literature Review: the Use of Games as a Treatment for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder -- Exergames: Game Prototype Using Maker Movement Assets -- An Empirical Study on the Influential Factors of User Loyalty in Digital Fitness community.
- This two-volume set LNCS 11581 and 11582 constitutes the thoroughly refereed proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Digital Human Modeling and Applications in Health, Safety, Ergonomics and Risk Management, DHM 2019, which was held as part of the 21st HCI International Conference, HCII 2019, in Orlando, FL, USA, in July 2019. The total of 1275 papers and 209 posters included in the 35 HCII 2019 proceedings volumes were carefully reviewed and selected from 5029 submissions. DHM 2019 includes a total of 77 papers; they were organized in topical sections named: Part I, Human Body and Motion: Anthropometry and computer aided ergonomics; motion prediction and motion capture; work modelling and industrial applications; risk assessment and safety. Part II, Healthcare Applications: Models in healthcare; quality of life technologies; health dialogues; health games and social communities.
- 9783030222192, 9783030222185 (print), and 9783030222208 (print)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28330128