Economic theory and sustainable development [electronic resource] : what can we preserve for future generations? / Vincent Martinet
- Martinet, Vincent, 1979-
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 203 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Routledge studies in ecological economics ; 19
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction -- The sustainability issue in the economic literature -- The sustainability issue and sustainability concepts -- The economics of intertemporal decisions -- The emergence of sustainability criteria -- Some comments on key results -- and misleading interpretations -- What can we preserve for future generations? -- Invariance theories and sustainable development -- Invariance in growth theory -- Weak invariance : the viability approach -- What we can preserve for future generations -- Conclusion.
- 9780415544771 (hardback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28330459