Engineering Psychology and Cognitive Ergonomics [electronic resource] : 16th International Conference, EPCE 2019, Held as Part of the 21st HCI International Conference, HCII 2019, Orlando, FL, USA, July 26-31, 2019, Proceedings / edited by Don Harris
- Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence ; 11571
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Mental workload and performance -- Visual cognition -- Cognitive psychology in aviation and space -- Group collaboration and decision making.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Engineering Psychology and Cognitive Ergonomics, EPCE 2019, held as part of the 21st International Conference, HCI International 2019, which took place in Orlando, FL, USA, in July 2019. The total of 1274 papers and 209 posters included in the 35 HCII 2019 proceedings volumes was carefully reviewed and selected from 5029 submissions. EPCE 2019 includes a total of 34 regular papers; they were organized in topical sections named: mental workload and performance; visual cognition; cognitive psychology in aviation and space; and group collaboration and decision making.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28330830