Geographical Distribution of Financial Flows to Aid Recipients 1998-2002 [electronic resource]
- Corporate Author:
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development Staff
- Washington : Organization for Economic Cooperation & Development Feb. 2004
- Physical Description:
- 328 p. 32.000 x 00.000 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation This report contains data on the volume, origin and types of aid and other resource flows to over 180 recipient countries, including transition economies in eastern Europe. It shows each country's intake of Official Development Assistance or Official Aid, as well as other official and private funds from members of the Development Assistance Committee of the OECD, multilateral agencies and other donors. Key development indicators are also given for reference.
- 9789264105782 and 9264105786 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Organization for Economic Cooperation & Development
View MARC record | catkey: 28332025