Governing uncertainty [electronic resource] : environmental regulation in the age of nanotechnology / edited by Christopher J. Bosso
- Washington, DC : RFF Press, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 155 p. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bosso, Christopher J. (Christopher John), 1956-
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Policy consequences of the "next industrial revolution" / Christopher J. Bosso -- A world of its own? Nanotechnology's promise--and challenges / Sean T. O'Donnell and Jacqueline A. Isaacs -- Institutional evolution or intelligent design? Constructing a regulatory regime for nanotechnology / Marc Allen Eisner -- Engaging business in the regulation of nanotechnology / Cary Coglianese -- EPA and nanotechnology: the need for a grand bargain? / Marc Landy -- Nanotechnology and the evolving role of state governance / Barry G. Rabe -- Nanotechnology and twenty-first-century governance / Christopher J. Bosso and W. D. Kay.
- 9781933115801 (hardback), 1933115807 (hardback), 9781933115795 (pbk.), and 1933115793 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28332460