Health technology development and use [electronic resource] : from practice-bound imagination to evolving impacts / by Sampsa Hyysalo
- Hyysalo, Sampsa, 1974-
- New York : Routledge, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiii, 320 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- From markets to social learning : mapping the dynamics of design, use, and early evolution of new technology -- Biography of technologies and practices : studying technology across time and space -- The birth of the user : community and imagination -- The anticipation of need : investigations and intermediaries -- Visions in matter : invention and erosion -- Nurturing technology : enactment and impact -- The post-launch change : learning and reconfiguring -- Diabetes databases : co-design, its evolution, and power relations -- Telechemistry : radical innovation, deviance, and path formation -- Conclusions : findings and theorizing -- Implications : policy, evaluation, and development practice.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. [283)-306) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28332840