Human Interface and the Management of Information. Information in Intelligent Systems [electronic resource] : Thematic Area, HIMI 2019, Held as Part of the 21st HCI International Conference, HCII 2019, Orlando, FL, USA, July 26-31, 2019, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Sakae Yamamoto, Hirohiko Mori
- Information Systems and Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI ; 11570
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Haptic and tactile interaction -- Information in virtual and augmented reality -- Machine learning and intelligent systems -- Human motion and expression recognition and tracking -- Medicine, healthcare and quality of life applications. .
- This two-volume set LNCS 11569 and 11570 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Thematic Area on Human Interface and the Management of Information, HIMI 2019, held as part of HCI International 2019 in Orlando, FL, USA. HCII 2019 received a total of 5029 submissions, of which 1275 papers and 209 posters were accepted for publication after a careful reviewing process. The 91 papers presented in the two volumes were organized in topical sections named: Visual information; Data visualization and analytics; Information, cognition and learning; Information, empathy and persuasion; Knowledge management and sharing; Haptic and tactile interaction; Information in virtual and augmented reality; Machine learning and intelligent systems; Human motion and expression recognition and tracking; Medicine, healthcare and quality of life applications.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28333098