Human rights and the protection of privacy in tort law [electronic resource] : a comparison between English and German law / Hans-Joachim Cremer
- Cremer, Hans-Joachim
- New York : Routledge, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- xxxv, 268 p. ; 23 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Aspects of comparison and the European Convention on Human Rights in the context of German law -- The European Court of Human Rights' Caroline von Hannover judgment and its reverberation -- Drittwirkung under the ECHR : human rights obligation of state authorities and their influence on judicial decisions in private law disputes -- Drittwirkung of constitutionally guaranteed basic rights in the German legal order.
- 9780415477048 (hbk), 0415477042 (hbk), 9780203843574 (ebk), and 0203843576 (ebk)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -262) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28333109