Improving organizational interventions for stress and well-being [electronic resource] : addressing process and context / edited by Caroline Biron, Maria Karanika-Murray, and Cary L. Cooper
- New York, NY : Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 367 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Biron, Caroline, Karanika-Murray, M. (Maria), and Cooper, Cary L.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Organizational interventions on stress and well-being -- Challenges and methodological issues in organizational-level interventions / A.D. La Montagne, A.J. Noblet, P.A. Landsbergis -- Intervention development and implementation : understanding and addressing barriers to organisational-level interventions / N. Mellor, M. Karanika-Murray, E. Waite, Taking a Multi-Faceted, Multi-Level -- Integrated perspective for addressing psychosocial issues at the workplace / L. E. Tetrick, J. C. Quick, P. L. Gilmore -- Research in organizational interventions to improve well-being : perspectives on -- Organizational change and development / M. F. Dollard -- Psychosocial safety climate : a lead indicator of workplace psychological health and engagement and a precursor to intervention success / S. D. Tvedt, P. O. Saksvik Perspectives on the Intervention Process as a Special Case of Organizational Change / R. Randall, K. M. Nielsen -- Does the intervention fit? : an explanatory model of intervention success and failure in complex organizational environments / M. Baril-Gingras, M -- Bellemare, C. Brisson -- How can qualitative studies help understand the role of context and process of interventions on occupational safety and health and on mental health at work? / C. Biron -- What works for whom in which context? : researching organizational interventions on -- Stress and well-being using realistic evaluation principles -- Addressing process and context in practice / R. Bourbonnais, N. Jauvin, J. Dussault, M. Vazina -- Evaluation of an intervention to prevent mental health problems among correctional officers / R. Lewis, J. Yarker, E. Donaldson-Feilder -- The vital role of line managers in managing psychosocial risks / V. Brunsden, R. Hill, K. Maguire -- The impact of process issues on stress interventions in the emergency services / J. Klein Hesselinck, N. Wiezer, H. Den Besten, E. De Kleijn -- Policy implications / C. Mackay, D. Palferman, H. Saul, S. Webster, C. Packham -- Does the intervention fit? an explanatory model of intervention success and failure in complex organizational environments / K. Daniels, M. Karanika-Murray, N. Mellor, M. van Veldhoven -- Moving policy and practice forward : beyond prescriptions for job characteristics / A. Weyman -- Evidence-based practice : its contributions to learning in managing workplace health risks / M. Karanika-Murray, C. Biron, C.L. Cooper -- Concluding comments : distilling the principles of successful organizational intervention implementation.
- 9781848720565 (hb)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28333269