Industrialisation and rural livelihoods in China [electronic resource] : agricultural processing in Sichuan / Susanne Lingohr-Wolf
- Lingohr-Wolf, Susanne
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 222 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Livelihoods and the agro-economy : rural transformations in China since 1978 -- Research approach and methods -- The case study : the sweet potato sector in Sichuan Province -- Analysis of linkage forms in sweet potato processing -- Benefits from involvement in agricultural industrialisation -- Constraints and limitations to rural livelihood improvements -- Agricultural industrialisation and rural livelihoods : opportunities and challenges.
- 9780415559379 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -215) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28333348