An introduction to sustainable development [electronic resource] / Jennifer A. Elliott
- Elliott, Jennifer A., 1962-
- London ; New York : Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, 2013.
- Fourth Edition
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 361 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Routledge perspectives on development
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction -- What is sustainable development? -- The global challenges of sustainable development -- Actors and actions in sustainable development -- Sustainable rural livelihoods -- Sustainable urban livelihoods -- Sustainable development in the developing world : an assessment.
- This text examines the complex challenges presented by the goal of sustainable development at the local and global level. Areas covered include the challenges and opportunities for the developing world in the search for sustainable development.
- 9780415590723 (hardback ; alk. paper)
0415590728 (hardback ; alk. paper)
9780415590730 (pbk. ; alk. paper)
0415590736 (pbk. ; alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 332-350) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28333771