LabVIEW [electronic resource] : a developer's guide to real world integration / edited by Ian Fairweather, Anne Brumfield
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 259 p. : ill. ; 24 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Additional Creators:
- Fairweather, Ian and Brumfield, Anne
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "LabVIEW is a popular graphical programming language that is used for many applications, including parallel programming, wireless technologies, and real-time math. This book provides programmers with a comprehensive and practically oriented guidebook on LabVIEW. It presents information on the integration of hardware and third party software. Contributing experts and applications developers present their hands-on experience and knowledge to enable programmers to write better and more versatile programs in LabVIEW. Emphasizing real-world integration throughout, the text includes worked examples of applications in every chapter"--
- 9781439839812 (hardback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28334158