The making of Lebanese foreign policy [electronic resource] : understanding the 2006 Hezbollah-Israeli War / Henrietta Wilkins
- Wilkins, Henrietta
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York : Routledge, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 175 p. ; 25 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The foreign policy of Arab states -- Lebanese foreign policy -- The 2006 war in context -- The impact of systemic factors on foreign policy during the war -- The impact of substate identity on foreign policy during the war.
- 9780415624312 (hardback : alk. paper) and 9780203553640 (e-book : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -165) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28334659