Political corruption in comparative perspective [electronic resource] : sources, status and prospects / edited by by Charles Funderburk
- Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2012.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 209 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Funderburk, Charles, 1943-
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Political corruption: causes and consequences / Charles Funderburk -- Corruption in the United States: the access market / Charles Funderburk -- Corruption in Brazil / December Green -- Corruption in Russia: past, present and future / Liam Anderson -- Corruption in China: red capitalists on parade / Laura M. Luehrmann -- Corruption and governance in South Asia / Pramod K. Kantha -- Corruption in the Palestinian Authority and Israel / Vaughn Shannon -- Corruption at the United Nations: a non-profit, humanitarian organization confronts ethical and financial misconduct / Donna Schlagheck -- Changing political culture by combating corruption: the role of democratization ngos in South Africa, Tajikistan and Argentina / Julie Fisher -- The challenge of reform / Vaughn Shannon, Charles Funderburk and Julie Fisher.
- 9781409442509 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28336811