PRICAI 2019: Trends in Artificial Intelligence [electronic resource] : 16th Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Cuvu, Yanuca Island, Fiji, August 26-30, 2019, Proceedings, Part I / edited by Abhaya C. Nayak, Alok Sharma
- Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence ; 11670
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Learning -- Knowledge Handling -- Image Recognition and Manipulation -- Language and Speech -- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning -- Multi-Agent Systems.
- This three-volume set, LNAI 11670, LNAI 11671, and LNAI 11672 constitutes the thoroughly refereed proceedings of the 16th Pacific Rim Conference on Artificial Intelligence, PRICAI 2019, held in Cuvu, Yanuca Island, Fiji, in August 2019. The 111 full papers and 13 short papers presented in these volumes were carefully reviewed and selected from 265 submissions. PRICAI covers a wide range of topics such as AI theories, technologies and their applications in the areas of social and economic importance for countries in the Pacific Rim.
- 9783030299088, 9783030299071 (print), and 9783030299095 (print)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28337122