- The natural and built environment series
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction -- Background and orientation -- Culture, markets and institutions -- Real estate market mechanisms -- Methods of ownership in the property market -- Sustainability -- Property investment decisions -- Decision making and sustainability -- Responsible property investment -- Real estate and shear zones -- Portrait of place -- Sustainability balanced scorecard which aligns real estate with business -- Introduction to the big conversation -- Sustainable leadership -- Sustainability skills.
- 9780415591430 (hb : alk. paper)
9780415591447 (pb : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28337631