- Sociocultural, political, and historical studies in education
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Political advocacy versus academic authority: defining educational inquiry and defending public institutions -- Policy as propaganda: a critical examination of NCLB -- The cultural psychology of the right -- The myth of scientifically based research -- The science of teacher testing -- Contested visions of public schooling for a democratic society -- Left back: punditry or history? -- A renewed vision of good teaching and good schools -- Rediscovering and reclaiming public education in a democratic society.
- 0805858415 (hbk. : alk. paper)
9780805858419 (hbk. : alk. paper)
0805858423 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9780805858426 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -221) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28337654