Reproductive biology of female prairie rattlesnakes (Crotalus viridis viridis) in Alberta [electronic resource] / Dennis Jørgensen, Joel Nicholson
- Jørgensen, Dennis
- Edmonton : Alberta Environment, Alberta Sustainable Resource Development, Fish & Wildlife Division, Resource Data and Species at Risk Section, 
- Physical Description:
- vii, 20 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Nicholson, Joel and Alberta. Resource Data and Species At Risk Section
- Alberta species at risk report, 1496-7219 ; no. 103
Publication ; no. I/263
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- 9780778554257 (pbk. : printed ed.)
9780778554264 (online ed.)
- "March 2007."
"Project partners: Alberta Sustainable Resource Development, Fish & Wildlife; Alberta Conservation Association; ACCRU; Calgary Zoo; Alberta Sport, Recreation, Parks & Wildlife Foundation; Petro-Canada; University of Calgary, Faculty of Environmental Design."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 17-18).
View MARC record | catkey: 28337869