Review of Fisheries in OECD Countries - Country Statistics 2000-2002 (2004 Edition) [electronic resource]
- Corporate Author:
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development Staff
- Washington : Organization for Economic Cooperation & Development May 2004
- Physical Description:
- 250 p. 27.000 x 00.000 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation This publication contains statistics on fisheries and aquaculture in OECD countries for the years 2000 to 2002. Data is given for each country, where available, on: fishing fleet capacity; employment; government financial transfers; total allowable catches (TACs), allocations and catches; national landings in domestic and foreign ports; foreign landings in domestic ports; aquaculture production; recreational fisheries; imports and exports by major products and by country.
9264020438 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Organization for Economic Cooperation & Development
View MARC record | catkey: 28338061