Russian multinationals [electronic resource] : from regional supremacy to global lead / Andrei Panibratov
- Panibratov, A. I͡U. (Andreĭ I͡Urʹevich)
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 226 p. ; 24 cm.
- Routledge contemporary Russia and Eastern Europe series ; 33
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction: Russian multinationals : where are they from? -- The internationalisation of the Russian economy -- Multinational genesis -- Exporting from Russia : the oil and gas industry -- Establishing partnerships : high tech sector -- Opening subsidiaries : banking industry -- FDI from Russia : metallurgy sector -- Acquiring the customer : telecom industry -- Born to global business -- Strategy emphasis : stake of government or power of brand? -- Boundaries of Russian MNEs -- Conclusion: whither multinationals?.
- 9780415615884 (cloth : alk. paper)
0415615887 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28338416