Spike timing [electronic resource] : mechanisms and function / edited by Patricia M. DiLorenzo, Jonathan D. Victor
- Frontiers in neuroscience
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Spike trains as event sequences : fundamental implications / Jonathan D. Victor and Sheila Nirenberg -- Neural coding and decoding with spike times / Ran Rubin, Robert Gütig, and Haim Sompolinsky -- Can we predict every spike? / Richard Naud and Wolfram Gerstner -- Statistical identification of synchronous spiking / Matthew T. Harrison, Asohan Amarasingham, and Robert E. Kass -- Binless estimation of mutual information in metric spaces / Ayelet-Hashahar Shapira and Israel Nelken -- Measuring information in spike trains about intrinsic brain signals / Gautam Agarwal and Friedrich T. Sommer -- Role of oscillation-enhanced neural precision in information transmission between brain areas / Paul H. Tiesinga, Saša Koželj, and Francesco P. Battaglia -- Timing information in insect mechanosensory systems / Alexander G. Dimitrov and Zane N. Aldworth -- Neural encoding of dynamic inputs by spike timing / Matthew H. Higgs and William J. Spain -- Relating spike times to perception : auditory detection and discrimination / Laurel H. Carney -- Spike timing and neural codes for odors / Sam Reiter and Mark Stopfer -- Spike timing as a mechanism for taste coding in the brainstem / Patricia M. Di Lorenzo -- Increases in spike timing precision improves gustatory Discrimination upon Learning / Ranier Gutierrez and Sidney A. Simon -- Spike timing in early stages of visual processing / Paul R. Martin and Samuel G. Solomon -- Cortical computations using relative spike timing / Timothy J. Gawne.
- 9781439838150 (hbk. : acid-free paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28339071