Terrorism and homeland security [electronic resource] : perspectives, thoughts, and opinions / edited by Dale L. June
- Boca Raton [Fla.] : Taylor & Francis, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- xxxviii, 355 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- June, Dale L.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Gemini : terror and homeland security / Dale L. June -- Terrorism in the Twenty-first century : how are governments coping? / Michael Savasta -- A manifesto of hate : a look inside an Al-Qaeda manual / Dale L. June -- The concept of martyrdom / Dr. A. K. Mohammed -- Zentrophy and homeland security / Jonathan Ross -- The elephant in the room : homeland security and the unresolved challenge of insider threats / Howard Clarke -- Thinking locally, acting globally : resurgent Islamism, transnational and regional instability / Keely M. Fahoum -- Suicide bombing as an ultimate terrorist tool / Dr. A. K. Mohammed -- The battle of ideas : political warfare virus psychological operations / Dr. Monte R. Bullard -- United States and European Union antiterrorism cooperative efforts / David G. Popp -- Trends in strategic security : the new warfare / Dale L. June -- Depravation, occupation, and social change : Hamas and Lebanese hezbollah's evolution from bombs to ballot box / Keely M. Fahoum -- The diminution of the citizen in the age of homeland security / Debra D. Burrington -- Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear terrorism : weapons of mass terror / Richard J. Miemann -- Apocalypse : courage and commitment / Dale L. June -- Homeland security : what everyone can do. Deter! Detect! Disrupt! / Bart Bechtel -- The humint side of competitive intelligence / Wayne Taylor -- Terrorist threats south of the border / Dr. Juan A. Bacigalupi -- Mexico violence that threatens our southern border : ripening conditions for escalated terrorism domestically and internationally immediately south of the United States / Augusto D'Avila -- Common chemicals as precursors in constructing improvised explosive devices : tools for locating bomb makers and their clandestine labs / Richard J. Niemann -- Panopti(con) : art and the aesthetics of dissent / Claudia M. Huiza -- Policing the future : homeland security and terrorism : nineteen eighty-four and the terminator / Dale L. June.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28339674