Trade unions in China [electronic resource] : the challenge of labour unrest / Tim Pringle
- Pringle, Tim, 1959-
- Abingdon, Oxon [U.K.] ; New York : Routledge, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 215 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction -- Industrial relations in the People's Republic of China -- Labour unrest in the state sector: the rise and demise of decent work with Chinese and some Russian characteristics -- From victims to subjects: the long march of migrant labour -- "Experimental pragmatism" I: collective consultation in Xinhe town -- Experimental pragmatism II: trade union rights centre in Yiwu -- Trade union elections: from dependency to democracy? -- Conclusion.
- 9780415559584 (cloth : alk. paper)
0415559588 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -209) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28339940