Golf House architectural plans [graphic] : University Park, Pa.
- Additional Titles:
- Also known as: Caddy House
- [University Park, Pa.] : [Pennsylvania State University], [between 1900 and 1909?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 architectural drawings ; 62 x 73 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Olds, F. L. (Frederick L.)
- libraries.psu.edu , Online digital archives
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unrestricted access.
- The collection consists of two architectural drawings, apparently prepared by architect F.L. Olds for the initial design. Included are three elevation drawings (front, side, rear), detail drawings, and three floor plans, all at 1/4 scale.
- In the University Archives, University Libraries, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802 (#RGN 28)
- Administrative History:
- Golf House was originally designed as a "tenament [sic] house" by architect Frederick L. Olds in the late 19th or early 20th century. It was built near Atherton Street close to the Recreation Building, and was initially used as a residence, but was later affiliated with the nearby golf course, and became known as Golf House or Caddy House. It was razed to make additions to the Recreation Building.
- Index Note:
- Related images have been scanned and are available at https://libraries.psu.edu/about/collections/penn-state-university-park-campus-history-collection
View MARC record | catkey: 2834272