Owen's new book of fairs : published by the king's authority : being a complete and authentic account of all the fairs in England and Wales, as they have been settled to be held since the alteration of the stile : noting likewise the commodities which each fair is remarkable for furnishing : also the days on which markets are respectively held : with the distances from London : and the number of members which each place sends to Parliament, 1792 / [W. Owen].
- Owen, W. (William), -1793
- Additional Titles:
- New book of fairs
- London : [publisher not identified], MDCCXCII.
- New edition, to which is added an abstract of all the Acts of Parliament relating to fairs.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (144 pages)).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Includes index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2009. Digitized from a copy held by National Fairground Archive, University of Sheffield and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- National Fairground Archive, University of Sheffield
- Copyright Note:
- National Fairground Archive, University of Sheffield.
View MARC record | catkey: 28346047