NAACP legal file. Extradition -- Hill, 1920 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 8, Discrimination in the criminal justice system, 1910-1955. Series A, Legal Department and Central Office records, 1910-1939 ; reel 2, fr. 0297-0310
- Correspondence and telegrams documenting the NAACP's fight against the extradition of R.L. Hill from Kansas to Arkansas, on the grounds that his life would not be safe there.
- Related Titles:
- Extradition -- Hill, 1920 and Hill, 1920
- "Group I, Box D-42"--Guide., Title from file folder heading., and Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.8 1910-55 ser.A r.02 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP legal file. Extradition -- Edward Glass, 1927-30 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2834816