NAACP 1940-55. Legal file. Dedmon, Jesse O., 1944-49 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, [1989?]
- Physical Description:
- on 2 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Additional Creators:
- Dedmon, Jesse O.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 9, Discrimination in the U.S. Armed Forces, 1918-1955. Series B, Armed Forces' legal files, 1940-1950 ; reel 6, fr. 0539-reel 7, fr.-0795
- Correspondence between Jessie O. Dedmon, Jr., and officers of the NAACP. Jessie O. Dedmon was the NAACP national secretary for veterans affairs. The correspondence pertains to Dedmon's regular referral of legal complaints to the national legal staff, and to discriminatory policies in the armed services and the Veterans Administration. Includes U.S. army camp investigations from 1944 to 1946.
- "Group II, Box B-56--B-57"--Guide., Title from file folder heading., and Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.9 1918-55 ser.B r.06 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP 1940-55. Legal file. Court martial, 1943-49 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2834956