NAACP 1940-55. Legal file. United States Navy Guam racial conflict and court matrial [i.e. martial] [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, [1989?]
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 9, Discrimination in the U.S. Armed Forces, 1918-1955. Series B, Armed Forces' legal files, 1940-1950 ; reel 26, fr. 0164-0368
- Correspondence and related matter, 1945-51 -- Walter White's testimony, 1944-45.
- Related Titles:
- United States Navy Guam racial conflict and court martial and United States Navy Guam racial conflict and court matrial
- "Group II, Box B-195"--Guide., Title from file folder heading., and Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.9 1918-55 ser.B r.26 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP 1940-55. Legal file. U.S. Navy, 1940-47 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2834981