NAACP veterans affairs. Universal military training, 1945-48 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, [1989?]
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 9, Discrimination in the U.S. Armed Forces, 1918-1955. Series C, The Veterans Affairs Committee, 1940-1950 ; reel 12, fr. 0738-0902
- Correspondence and several instances of testimony by NAACP officers regarding the proposal for universal military training in the late 1940s.
- Related Titles:
- Universal military training, 1945-48.
- "Group II, Box G-18"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.9 1918-55 ser.C r.12 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP veterans affairs. Soldier complaints, 1939-1949 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2834996