NAACP administrative file. Subject file. Anti-semitism, 1935-1938 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 11, Special subject files, 1912-1939. Series A, Africa through Garvey, Marcus ; reel 1, fr. 0382-0528
- Correspondence, memoranda, telegrams, press releases, and newspaper clippings concerning antisemitism among blacks in the 1930's.
- Related Titles:
- Anti-semitism, 1935-1938
Subject file -- Anti-semitism, 1935-1938
- "Group I, Box 208"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.11 1912-39 ser.A r.01 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP administrative file. Subject file. Africa, 1919-1932 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2835050