NAACP administrative file. Subject file. Marcus Garvey, 1920-1924 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 11, Special subject files, 1912-1939. Series A, Africa through Garvey, Marcus ; reel 35, fr. 0596-
- Correspondence and newspaper clippings concerning Marcus Garvey and the Universal Negro Improvement Association. The files document a public controversy between Garvey and NAACP field secretary William Pickens in the 1920's and also Garvey's alleged collaboration with the Ku Klux Klan, as well as his indictment, trial, and deportation.
- Related Titles:
- Marcus Garvey, 1920-1924
Subject file -- Marcus Garvey, 1920-1924
- "Group I, Box 304"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.11 1912-39 ser.A r.35 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP administrative file. Subject file. Discrimination -- Films & plays, 1915-1940 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2835073