NAACP administrative file. Subject file. Benefits -- Midnight show, 1921 [microform].
- Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Papers of the NAACP. Part 11, Special subject files, 1912-1939. Series A, Africa through Garvey, Marcus ; reel 8, fr. 0350-0433
- Correspondence, and memoranda regarding the midnight benefit performance for the NAACP tendered by Miller & Lyles, Sissle & Blake, and The Shuffle Along Co. on Monday, Oct. 17, 1921 at the Lafayette Theatre.
- Blake, Eubie, 1887-1983—Performances
- Lyles, Aubrey L., 1884-1932—Performances
- Miller, Flournoy E., 1886-1971—Performances
- Sissle, Noble, 1889-1975—Performances
- Miller & Lyles
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People—Archives
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People—Finance
- Shuffle Along Co.
- Benefit performances
- Fund raising
- Related Titles:
- Benefits -- Midnight show, 1921
Midnight show, 1921
Subject file -- Benefits -- Midnight show, 1921
- "Group I, Box 216"--Guide.
Title from file folder heading.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.11 1912-39 ser.A r.08 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP administrative file. Subject file. Benefits -- DuBois testimonial, 1928-29 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 2835105