How to colour photographs and lantern slides : by aniline dyes, water and oil colours, crystoleum, and other processes, 1910 / by Richard Penlake
- Victorian popular culture
- Audience Notes:
- "Notes: In two parts. Part 1 deals with colouring photographic prints and transparencies, with chapters on the use of dyes; colouring in the Japanese manner; the use of water colours, the use of oil colours. Part 2 covers colouring photographs from behind using the crystoleum process and others. Illustrated with photographs and diagrams."--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2012. Digitized from a copy held by The Bill Douglas Cinema Museum and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- The Bill Douglas Cinema Museum
- Copyright Note:
- The Bill Douglas Cinema Museum.
View MARC record | catkey: 28352310