A manual of painting on glass for the magic lantern : in oil and water colours, with complete instructions for its use / by Perran Garnier
- Victorian popular culture
- Audience Notes:
- "Notes: Designed to assist amateurs to paint slides, the booklet has chapters on: water colour painting; oil colours; phantasmagoria slides; the use of the lantern (including the use of double lanterns, the chromatrope, dissolving views and different light sources); colours and materials for painting on glass. Illustrated with engravings and diagrams, and includes a catalogue of artists' materials."--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2012. Digitized from a copy held by The Bill Douglas Cinema Museum and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- The Bill Douglas Cinema Museum
- Copyright Note:
- The Bill Douglas Cinema Museum.
View MARC record | catkey: 28352372