The pictures : an illustrated weekly magazine of fiction for lovers of moving pictures. Vol. 1, no. 9, December 16th, 1911, 16 Dec 1911
- London : The Picture Publishing Company, 1911.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (ii, 22 pages)) : illustrations (black and white, and colour).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Victorian popular culture
- AMDigital Reference: EXEBD 28310.
"Notes: Content: Leading Lady Photoplayers of Biograph Company (illustration), Major films: The Battle, For Her Brother's Sake, Somebody's Mother, The Greatest of Engineering Feats, Shadows, All Love in the Hills, Love's Victory Lost, Freight Car, Picture notes from all parts, From the Dark to the Dark, A Typical Indian Brave (illustration), Can You Write a Picture Play?, Answers to Correspondents, The Two Lessons."--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2012. Digitized from a copy held by The Bill Douglas Cinema Museum and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- The Bill Douglas Cinema Museum
- Copyright Note:
- The Bill Douglas Cinema Museum.
View MARC record | catkey: 28352454